Sunday, September 03, 2006

Back to School

I signed up yesterday at the local yarn shop for a class on making Magic Loop Socks. The class is in October and I cant wait! When I get really good I can give socks as Christmas presents next year. Right now I am making them on DPN's so its going a bit slow. Its only a 3 day class thats 2 hours a class for a total of 6 hours.

Last night with the reminants of Hurricane Ernesto hitting us, we lost power at 11 pm and then it came back on at 1 am. I was so pissed about it because I was in the middle of knitting and its really hard doing it in the candle light, I must say. I didnt get to bed until 3:30 am anyway. I am not even sure its insomnia or just that I feel I have so many things to do and not enough time in the day to do them. Cant the day be 26 hours long?

My Mom is getting ready to do the AVON WALK FOR BREAST CANCER in October in NYC. She has raised $7,500 so far. I am planning on going down there to the opening/closing ceremonies. My DH is going to have to stay home with the kids because they cant come. I am probably going with my Dad because he knows how to get around the city better than me.

No comments: