Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Pain, Pain & more Pain

Sometimes I wonder how much pain one person can take. I thought my pain was supposed to be improving and getting better but from one day to the next it goes from bad to worse. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worse pain I can safely call this a 10, maybe 11. The pain medicine works but I am needing more and more to keep the pain at a tolerable level. Its a vicious cycle and I am getting tired of it. I called the surgeon and she wants to see me tomorrow and check it out. I hope she can do something to make me feel better. Right now I need as many distractions as possible. One thing thats been very good at distracting me is my SuDoku books. I have plenty of new ones thanks to my husband who cleaned out the Border's in town today. The salesperson who rang him up asked him if he had a lot of time on his hands. I am sure he meant it to be funny because my son went with him to the store and anyone who sees my son knows that you dont have time to spare with him around! My husband said told him that I was addicted to them. Yeah, this is coming from a guy who was up trying to finish a puzzle last night!

No comments: