Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Organizational Skills & A No Sew Fleece Blanket

A couple of days ago I went to Target and bought this cubicle thingy to organize my knitting books, patterns and yarns. Here are just a few pictures of my 'mad' skills.
This is what next to my bed looks like now:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wish I took a before so you could say WOW but unfortunately I didnt.
My closet looks like this now:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bottom of the closet with all my sock yarns:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are the other containers located 'around' my room:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the No Sew Fleece Blanket I made yesterday with my cat Dom smack dab in the middle:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some other views with and without a flash so you can see the color. If you look really close you can see the pink breast cancer awareness ribbons with a flower in the middle of each all over the blanket:
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am becoming quite crafty and was even looking at sewing machines at JoAnnes yesterday. I told my DH that I wanted one for my birthday. Not one of those expensive ones but a cheaper one for a beginner. The cheaper but decent ones are around $150-199. I am going to see if I can find one for less. I also picked up some Thomas the Tank Engine fabric to make my son some pillowcases.

No comments: