Saturday, January 06, 2007

2006 Knitting Review

I didnt take pictures of all the projects that I completed this year and I apologize for that. In 2007 I will take pictures of all FO's.
The tally for 2006 was 71 Projects, 5 Frogged and 4-5 WIP's that were carried over to 2007. Pretty good, at least thats what I think. I started to knit the end of June, beginning of July so I only had 1/2 the year to do all these plus I was teaching myself to knit from books and online videos. Out of the projects I completed a pair of Artyarns socks for me (the green ones) and a pair for my DD with the left over yarn. A pair of KOIGU that I learned to do the Magic Loop way and a pair of Cascade Fixation (pink), a total of 4 pairs in 2006. I am going to try to complete as many projects as possible in 2007 and try to complete a pair of socks a month. I am not sure if I can do that with all the other things going on but its a goal.

No comments: