Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My 35th Birthday~April 22, 2006

I almost forgot to write about my birthday on Saturday! I turned 35 on April 22, 2006 at 1:47pm. I still feel the same as I did before Saturday. Before I was diagnosed with cancer I thought it was a big deal to turn 35 this year and I actually thought I was getting old. When you get a cancer diagnosis at 34 you no longer feel old. You realize how young you really are and how much more time you should be on this earth. I have a long way to go and I have lots to do. I might not know exactly what I have to do but I know whatever I need to do, its definitely not done yet. God has plans for me and I plan on fulfilling them, whatever he wants me to do.

We had some chocolate cake that my husband bought on the way home from work on Saturday. My kids had to blow out the candles 3 times, they were too cute. I was happy that I was able to enjoy a piece of cake without throwing it up or feeling nauseaus. There will be lots more birthdays for me to celebrate and lots of chocolate cake to eat. I am sure of it.

No comments: