Sunday, December 17, 2006

2 Week Post-op Plastic Surgeon Vist

I forgot to mention that I went to my 2 week post op plastic surgery (PS) appointment on Tuesday this past week. Dr A. said everything looked great and that I can see him in one month to set up the next procedure. Hopefully my hair will grow a bit more before then so I dont look like such a dork! LOL

I gave him the scarf I made him along with a cute ornament that is a surgeons scrubs on a tiny hanger (its a Christmas ornament). When I handed him the gift I told him that I wasnt sure if he celebrated Christmas or not but I wanted to give him a gift. He said he celebrates all holidays so I felt better when he said that. The next day my DH caught him bragging about the "beautiful" scarf I made him for Christmas. Wow, I am glad he liked it. I hope everyone else that I made a gift for likes it as much as he did.

I have a lot of knitting to do so off I go!

No comments: