Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Sorting Hat Speaks

I always knew I would be on Gryffindor and I am sooo happy I am not in Slytherin!

The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!








Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."

Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).



Take the most scientific Harry Potter 
Quiz ever created.

Get Sorted Now! 




While we are on the subject of Harry Potter, I am reading the book and 1/4 of the way through it. So far its OK and I am hoping it doesnt disappoint in the end otherwise there will be hell to pay! Only kidding of course, I just want it to be a nice good defeats evil sort of ending. Call me a dreamer but I thought Jo Rowling wants to give the proper message to kids and that would be the proper message in my book. But its not my book so who the heck am I to say what should be the end, right? I should finish it soon but there are other things clogging up my time like this jewelry thing, knitting, the kids and all the things that go along with summer and warm weather. I have some more pictures but havent put them on the computer yet. I promised myself that the next post will contain some finished knitting but I dont know if I can keep that promise and get all the other things done. I am 80-85% sure I will have the knitted Moccasin Slippers completed (from the Lion Brand Sock book) by my next post. If I am feeling ambitious and if this Starry Night Shawl class doesnt come back to haunt me (and its going to, I just know it) then I will make these as Christmas gifts for a few special people like my Mom and daughter. I am thinking of ways to make it a more manly knit so I can make them for my DH. Well, I am off to hit the book store before it rains.

No comments: