Thursday, October 02, 2008

Ten Years

Its been a while since I posted to my blog with good reason. There have been family issues that have taken up lots of time and causing lots of stress. I haven't been sleeping well and its causing more grey hair to grow on my head! Knitting and crocheting time has almost been nonexistent but I am working on changing that. In order for me to de-stress I need to make time to do some fiber related therapy.

Now we are into the month of October and I am late with my anniversary entry. My husband and I celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary on September 26th 2008. We also had a wedding to go to the following day which gave us reason to have this picture taken looking so nice. Notice my husband is wearing a tux! LOL I am not sure when thats going to happen again so thats why I made sure to take these pictures.

Jim and I

Jim and me

My husband got me a beautiful Pandora bracelet with charms representing our 2 kids, our anniversary, breast cancer awareness, and a tiny cross. I absolutely love these charms! They are so cute and I cant wait to add more to my bracelet. I bought my husband a watch because thats what he wanted. He's very happy with it and I told him not to be afraid to wear it.

I also got a sewing machine! Its the Audrey by Baby Lock. So far I hemmed a few pairs of jeans for my daughter, made a Thomas the Tank Engine pillowcase for my son and a storage bag for my knitting. I am in the learning phase right now so give it some time before a finished object is photographed on this blog. I figured it would bore you to death to see some hemmed pants here! LOL. My husband is having more fun than I am planning what I am going to make next! There are so many things to make and not enough time in the day.

Hopefully this entry will get me back on the blogging track!

No comments: