Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just "Froggin'" Around on a Friday Night

FINALLY!! I finished these socks! These were the sock kit from WOOLGIRL for the month of June. I didnt use the pattern that came with the kit and decided to stick to an easy K3, P1 pattern with a twisted rib cuff. The yarn is Dancing Dachs Sport Weight in Tree Froggin' colorway.

IMG_1390

IMG_1374

One pic is in natural light and the other is with a flash. This is a very loud, bright colorway and I received a lot of compliments on it when I was working on it at the past two Weight Watcher meetings. I found it funny because a couple of people who attend are actually knitters and they had said they never had seen a yarn with such beautiful, bright colors in it. I cant imagine my life without handpainted yarn in it!

No comments: